Terms and Conditions:
Click here to return to Nature Air's main page
- Nature Air is located in the Pavas airport, 4 miles from San Jose
and 9 miles from Juan Santamaria International Airport. Pavas airport
is served by taxi and bus service. Please allow enough time for the
possibility of heavy traffic.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure. Late check-in may result
in denied boarding and forfeit flight without any responsability to
Nature Air or Costa Rica´s Travel Web.
- Tickets are non refundable and can not be endorsed to anyone else.
- Maximum luggage allowance is 25 pounds per person including carry
on. Excess luggage will be charged at US$0.45 per pound.
- Ovesize items such as surfboards, windsurfboards, bicycles and others
are subject to space availability and will pay US$15 penalty each
- Ground transportation is not Nature Air's responsability, and its
cost is not included in the airfare.
- Children 0-2 sitting in parent's lap travel free of charge. Children
2-11 pay 50% of the fare. Children 12 and older are considered adults.
- Nature Air is widely known as a very reliable airline but due to
changing weather conditions and distance between the Pavas Airport
and the International airport, we recommend that you schedule your
international flights at least four hour later than your domestic
Reserve Online Now or
Call Toll Free!
Fax in Costa Rica: +506 256-1654
Completely Costa Rica
Real Estate |
Costa Rica's Travel WEB |
Design Your Own Vacation
Copyright © 1997 Informatica International Clayton S.A. All Rights Reserved.